At Fairfield, we believe that all of our girls should be treated equally. All of our girls are entitled to
- equal opportunities to learn and to make outstanding progress
- equal opportunities to access enrichment activities
- equal chances to succeed in achieving their maximum potential.
At Fairfield we support girls who may be at a disadvantage as a result of their background or home circumstances. We support them to overcome their individual barriers to learning. Examples of support we can provide are
- funding extra-curricular or enrichment activities
- funding of resources required for learning and progress
- providing emotional support and mentoring
- providing safe and appropriate places to study
All girls are treated as individuals and any support is personalised to meet individual needs. By doing this we aim to create successful learners who have a thirst for knowledge as well as high expectations of themselves and their aims and ambitions for life after Fairfield.
Literacy and Numeracy Catch up Funding