Fairfield High School for Girls
Tradition. Vision. Learning.
All pupils are expected to wear full school uniform and to maintain a neat and tidy appearance. In order to maintain such high standards, parents are asked to co-operate with the school in making sure that their daughters come to school correctly dressed.
The uniform is outlined in detail in the pupil Fairfax but it generally consists of a navy blue pullover, pale blue blouse in Upper School and pale green blouse in Lower School. Either a navy blue pin-stripe skirt or navy blue pin-stripe trousers (regulation design) with plain black shoes (no flashes, stripes or logos).
Please also note the following:
- Hair should only be tied back with a plain black, navy or bottle green hair band/bobble.
- Hair colour should look natural, no stripes or two tone effects.
- Socks should be plain white, navy or black.
- Tights should be black, navy or flesh coloured - no patterns.
- No bracelets of any kind - only one charity band.
- No nail varnish, extensions or false nails - these are a real health and safety hazard in PE.
- Ear studs (one per earlobe) must be small, circular and not extend beyond the earlobe.
- Coloured contact lenses must not be worn.
- T-shirts must not be visible under blouses.
Please consult the Fairfax for further details.
Our three approved suppliers are as follows:
Panache - 90 Market Street, Droylsden M43 6DE
Telephone 0161 301 5570.
Sallies - 39 Manchester Road, Denton M34 3JU
Telephone 0161 336 3305.
M.C.S. Uniforms - 32 Market Street, Ashton Under Lyne
Telephone 0161 339 9845.